Friday, September 21, 2012

Cranky Old Lady

I usually get it. 

Sometimes I just don't.  Like the following:

1.  Lady Gaga's "outrageousness".  I mean, she's dressing up and wearing weird makeup.

That's not very outrageous.  In fact, it's not even that current.  Have we already forgotten these daring musical ladies?
I guess what I'm saying is, Gaga, yawn.  Been there, done that.  They are The Misfits, their songs are better.  They are the Misfits, The Misfits and they're gonna get her.

2.  Kardashians.  I'm sorry, why am I supposed to care?  Because I really, really don't.  I wish I never knew anything about them but, I spend a lot of time in grocery store lines and I'm surrounded by their vapid, vacant stares.  Why do they have shows?  Why are they famous?  Why is the one sister so much prettier than the small sister and the giant sister?  I don't get it.  I don't.


3.  Wasabi and Wasabi-flavoured food items.  This is nasty.  I don't get it.

4.  Pinterest Fingernails.  Why do they have to be so fancy?  Why is the ring fingers always extra fancy?  Who came up with this and who is actually taking the time to do it?  I don't get it.  At all.

pooh bear  I mean, in all seriousness, I would be one hot freaking mess if I ever tried this.  Hot. Freaking. Mess.


I may just be getting too old and my new old lady status is manifesting itself first as intolerance of "the young people".  Those stupid, youthful, adorable, young young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment